Orders are usually processed within 1-3 days of purchase and packages are usually shipped every Monday and Friday. For extra questions regarding shipping and fulfillment, please see the FAQ page.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of the order and may be reviewed in cart and prior to completion of checkout. Delivery Confirmation (tracking) numbers are issued for most domestic packages. Orders only containing stickers are shipped untracked via stamp + envelope.
International orders may incur customs fees by the receiving country for importing items. Curious Nature is not responsible for these fees, which must be paid by the customer.
Curious Nature is currently unable to provide delivery confirmation for international orders.
Please note that even when selecting a Priority Shipping option that the standard order processing time still applies.
- We are a one-person business where I design, pack and ship everything myself. I try and get orders out at least twice a week but sometimes it can take up to 5 business days depending on volume of orders, if I am working at an event or just life stuff. So please be patient with me if this happens.
If your order is taking a long time please do reach out and I will do my best to help!
All EU customers will be responsible for paying VAT fees when it arrives in your country. I am NOT collecting VAT fees so your order may be held up in customs and you may be required to pay an additional fee on your purchase. If your order is returned to me due to you not paying your fees, I will refund your purchase minus the cost of shipping.
- If your order is returned to me due to a wrong address, I will refund your order minus the cost of shipping. Please double check your address when placing an order, once it has been shipped it is out of my control!
International Customs Fees
- International orders may incur customs fees charged by the receiving country. Curious Nature Studio is not responsible for these fees.
- We will not undervalue package contents to avoid customs fees.
- Original shipping fees will not be refunded if a package is denied and returned due to unpaid customs fees, as USPS will not refund the cost.
EU & UK Ordering
Both the EU & UK have implemented new tax laws for 2021. All international packages of any value are subject to 20% VAT and possible handling fees. Please be aware of this extra cost before placing an order, as the buyer is responsible for paying any fees due upon import. Shipping costs will NOT be refunded for packages returned due to nonpayment of duties and shipping costs must be paid again for packages to be re-sent.